MediaBarn

Big ole shack o' media.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Let's see if we're on the same page, Part 2

Well, following suit with Rendrag, here's my Top 5 favorite movies (at the moment):

1. Fight Club - From the screenplay down to the postproduction, an awesome film.
2. The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly - An awesome cast, epic score, and beautiful cinematography.
3. Spirited Away - Heartwarming and brilliant; my favorite animated film.
4. Lost in Translation - I find this movie beautiful, entertaining, and potent on an immensely intimate level.
5. The Crow - A guilty pleasure from my high school days. It's dark, melodramatic to a fault, and far from brilliant, but I'm still a sucker for it. I've seen it enough times that excluding it from the Top 5 would be ridiculous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home